PROJECT: Supporting Peru to deliver a successful COP presidency
Project Reference: TALA-0031ad
The project aimed to support the Government of Peru in hosting COP20 and delivering a successful presidency. CDKN commissioned Libelula to:
- Coordinate training for the Peruvian delegation
- Organise, facilitate and commission papers for 3 strategic thinking sessions of the presidency group, and
- Develop the presidency’s mitigation strategy for COP20
- Improving the ability to the COP presidency to drive a consensus on mitigation issues during COP20.
- Building the Peruvian delegation’s knowledge and capacity by ensuring that training is adequately tailored to the demands of the delegation and is relevant in the context of Peru.
- Creating the conditions for a successful COP and mitigating challenges by supporting the COP Presidency in developing their strategy and delivery plan.
Suppliers: Libélula Comunicación Ambiente y Desarrollo
Partners: Pia Zevallos, Senior Mitigation Advisor, Rodrigo Catro, Project Coordinator, María Paz Cigarán, Strategic Advisor, Roberto Acosta, Consultant
Project Value: £107,527
Who to contact: Carolina Proaño-Castro – Project Manager Peru
Picture: Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores