OPPORTUNITY: Invitation for proposals for the Africa LEDS Partnership Secretariat
CDKN is inviting innovative proposals from qualified institutions to act as a Secretariat for the Africa LEDS Partnership (AfLP).
The objectives of the AfLP are to:
- Promote information exchange and coordination among Low Emission Development Strategies (LEDS) programmes and country institutions undertaking and supporting LEDS
- Cultivate and support LEDS champions across Africa
- Enhance the capacity for the design and implementation of LEDS in Africa.
The purpose of this assignment is to expand the capacity of the AfLP Secretariat to serve rapidly growing demands amongst AfLP members. The tender process is seeking to secure the services of an organisation that can take on the role of the AfLP Secretariat and deliver this role together with Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), which will continue to form an integral part of the Secretariat (though under a separate contract).
A listing of the different roles for KNUST and the currently sought Secretariat host organisation is provided as Annex A. The successful organisation will implement Role 1 as set out in Annex A.
CDKN would like bidders to submit proposals in response to the invitation to tender, which is linked below.
Please note two key deadlines:
The Closing Date for proposal submissions is 17.00 (UK time) Monday 16th January 2017.
The Closing Date for questions to be submitted by email to email@example.com is 13th December 2016 for the first round of questions; and no later than 9th January 2017 for the second round of queries.
To enquire about the Budget Template, CDKN Terms and Conditions of Contract and CDKN Expenses Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the documents linked below:
- ITT_CDKN Africa LEDS Partnership
- Annex A Africa LEDS Partnership
- Annex B Budget Template
- Annex C CDKN Expenses Policy
- Annex D ODI Terms and Conditions
Photo: Africa LEDS Partnership