Guide for REDD-plus negotiators (August 2013)
The purpose of this guide is to assist developing country negotiators and others who are working on REDD+. The guide is divided into five parts:
1) Introduction to REDD+ in the negotiations.
2) Explanation of some terminology and concepts.
3) Brief historical overview of REDD+ at UNFCCC meetings since 2007.
4) General negotiating tips for new REDD+ negotiators and others.
5) Brief summaries of selected UNFCCC documents, with links to the official documents.