Opportunities to work with CDKN in Latin America and the Caribbean
Also posted in Spanish
Here you will find all the available opportunities to work with CDKN in Latin America and the Caribbean. Please have in mind the deadlines for sending the proposals in each case.
- Request for Quote: AALA-0011 Peru Country Engagement Leader
- Invitation to Tender: TALA-0036 Climate-proofing water investment in the Caribbean – Water Security Investment Plan and identification of pilot projects
- Invitation to Tender: KNLA-0002 Supporting Civil Society to Strengthen National Climate Change Agendas in Latin America
- Invitation to Tender: KNLA-0003 Knowledge Management and Networks Officer in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Invitation to Tender: AALA-0010 Institutional Strengthening, Climate-integrated EIAs tools and Climate Vulnerability in El Salvador
- Invitation to Tender: TALA-0034 A Climate Compatible Development and Green Growth Plan for the Eastern Antioquia Region (Colombia)
- Invitation to Tender: RSLA-0023: Vulnerability of the health sector in Quito: making technical data accessible to policy makers
- Invitation to Tender: RSLA-0024 Water management adaptation options for rural climate compatible development in a peace scenario for Colombia
CDKN is a multi-year, multi-million pound programme, with its global hub offices in London, United Kingdom (PwC, LEAD International and Overseas Development Institute), and regional offices in Quito, Ecuador (Fundacion Futuro Latinoamericano); Islamabad, Pakistan (LEAD Pakistan); and Cape Town, South Africa (SouthSouthNorth).
This page lists the current vacancies among the member organisations of this CDKN alliance. Where individual jobs are advertised, applications must be made to the member organisation directly. Each has its own specific human resources process and requirements, so do follow the links and take note of these.
If you are an independent specialist, contractor or agency looking to work with CDKN, please consider nominating yourself for inclusion in the Roster of Experts.